- Cast: Paul Walker, Brendan Fraser, Norman Reedus, Elijah Wood, Vincent D'Onofrio, Rachelle Lefevre, Lukas Haas, Thomas Jane, Matt Dillon, DJ Qualls, Ashlee Simpson, Michael Cudlitz, Chi McBride, Kevin Rankin, Mark Povinelli, Stephanie Grote, Pell James, Nicole Lovince, Marc Macaulay, Codie Rimmer, Adam Minarovich, Grant James, Sam Hennings, Glen Warner, Amy Brassette, Kaitlin Ferrell, Edward J. Clare, Juli Erickson, Emily D. Haley, Claire Frederiksen, Patrick Weathers, Elizabeth Raigan, Jeffery Nowell, Michelle Dry, Justin Edward Davis, Katherine Jeanie Russell, Camille Blouin, Anna Hurst, Alesia Burt, Carmen Barika, Joseph Randy Causin, Shanna Marie Burris, Bret Slife
- Director: Wayne Kramer
- Writer: Adam Minarovich
- Producers: David Mimran, Steven Schneider, Jordan Schur, Nick Thurlow, Paul Walker
- Co Producer: Lauren Pettit
- Executive Producers: Brandon Birtell, Bernardo da Fonseca, James Gibb , Wayne Kramer, Matt Luber , Andrew Mann, Michael Ohoven
- Art Direction: Jeremy Woolsey
- Castings: Kellie Gesell, Anne McCarthy
- Costume Design: Christopher Lawrence
- D.O.P.: Jim Whitaker
- Editor: Sarah Boyd
- Makeup: J Ashley Walsh
- Music: The Newton Brothers
- Production Design: Anastasia Masaro
- Set Decoration: Jeanette Scott
Three twisted tales all connected by items from a Southern small-town pawn shop. A man searching for his kidnapped wife, a couple of white-supremacist meth heads, and a sad-sack Elvis impersonator, plus more desperate characters come to life.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Baton Rouge, USA
- MPAA Warning: Violence, sexual material, graphic nudity, pervasive language and some drug use
- Production Budget: $5 million
- Production Companies: Mimran Schur Pictures, Upload Films
- Production Schedule: 5 June 2012 - August 2012
2013 Guide Analysis: "A $5 million indie feature built on cameos galore, this ensemble piece revolves around items sold or found in a small Southern town’s local pawn shop. Characters include the likes of a man searching for his abducted wife, a couple of white-supremacist meth heads and a sad sack Elvis impersonator. Described as a "hillbilly Pulp Fiction," the film is mostly notable for the re-teaming of "Running Scared" director Wayne Kramer and actor Paul Walker who will star in and produce the film.
Amongst the talent participating are the likes of Elijah Wood, Brendan Fraser, Vincent D'Onofrio, Thomas Jane, Matt Dillon, Lukas Haas, DJ Qualls, Rachelle Lefevre, Chi McBride , Michael Cudlitz and Ashlee Simpson. Fred Durst was originally slated to direct, but dropped out which led to Kramer stepping in to take the helm. The film has also scored an R-rating for "violence, sexual material, graphic nudity, pervasive language and some drug use" so it ticks all the right boxes."