- Cast: Robert De Niro, John Travolta, Milo Ventimiglia, Elizabeth Olin
- Director: Mark Steven Johnson
- Writer: Evan Daughtery
- Producers: Paul Breuls, Ed Cathell III, Anthony Rhulen, John Thompson
- Co Producer: Veronique Huyghebaert
- Executive Producers: Boaz Davidson, Danny Dimbort, Anson Downes, Linda Favila, Avi Lerner, Danny Lerner, Guy Tannahill, Jake Wagner
- Costume Design: Denise Wingate
- D.O.P.: Peter Menzies Jr.
- Editor: Sean Albertson
- Makeup: Gary J. Tunnicliffe
- Music: Christopher Young
- Production Design: Kirk M. Petruccelli
- Set Decoration: Melinda Sanders
the story of two veterans of the Bosnian War, one American, one Serbian, who clash in the remote Rocky Mountain wilderness. FORD is a former American soldier who fought on the front lines in Bosnia. When our story begins, he has retreated to a remote cabin in the woods, trying to escape painful memories of war.
The drama begins when KOVAC, a former Serbian soldier, seeks Ford out, hoping to settle an old score. What follows is a cat-and-mouse game in which Ford and Kovac fght their own personal World War III, with battles both physical and psychological. By the end of the flm, old wounds are opened, suppressed memories are drawn to the surface and long-hidden secrets about both Ford and Kovac are revealed.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Georgia, USA; Sofia, Bulgaria
- MPAA Warning: Strong violence, some torture, and language including some sexual references
- Production Companies: Millennium Films, Corsan, Nu Image Films
- Production Schedule: 30 January 2012 - 17 April 2012