- Cast: Lindsay Burdge, Will Brittain, Jennifer Prediger, Julie Dell Phillips, Jonny Mars, Chris Doubek, Matthew Genitempo, Cody Haltom, Robby King, Hannah Dannelly, Mark Farely, Michael J. Wilson, Don Hampton, Tony Layson, Elana Farley, Taylor Kennedy, Victoria Warner, Ashlin Williamson
- Director: Hannah Fidell
- Writer: Hannah Fidell
- Producers: Hannah Fidell, Kim Sherman
- Associate Producer: Michelle Millette
- D.O.P.: Andrew Droz Palermo
- Editor: Sofi Marshall
- Music: Brian McOmber
- Production Design: Elana Farley
Diana, a young, attractive teacher at a suburban Texas high school, is well-liked by her students and colleagues. Her life seems to be following the status quo, but in reality she’s having a secret affair with her student Eric. She confides in no one but him, reveling in the teenage terrain of sexting and backseat quickies. Even when the risk of discovery looms over their relationship, her investment in the fantasy remains stronger than reality. Unable to control herself, she heads down a reckless path of self-destruction.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Austin, USA
- Production Companies: Oscilloscope Pictures
2013 Guide Analysis: "Screening at Sundance, Hannah Fidell’s disturbing debut feature boasts a strong performance by Lindsay Burdge as a high school teacher who begins an illicit sexual relationship with a male student, a relationship that devolves into a reckless obsession. Reviews were strong, praising the way the this quiet character study handles the subject matter with both respect and the proper weight it deserves. It's a small film, but the apparent breakout work of Burdge should help push it into the limelight."