- Cast: Catherine Frot, Arthur Dupont, Jean d'Ormesson, Hippolyte Girardot, Jean-Marc Roulot, Philippe Uchan, Laurent Poitrenaux, Hervé Pierre, Brice Fournier, Roch Leibovici, Thomas Chabrol, Arly Jover, Joe Sheridan, Louis-Emmanuel Blanc, David Houri, Nicolas Chupin, Pierre Moure, Steve Tran, Manuel Le Lièvre, Richard Morgiève, Catherine Davenier, Nicolas Beaucaire, Charlou Reynal
- Director: Christian Vincent
- Writers: Etienne Comar, Christian Vincent, Danièle Mazet-Delpeuch
- Producers: Etienne Comar, Philippe Rousselet
- Art Direction: Fanny Stauff
- Casting: Aurélie Guichard
- Costume Design: Fabienne Katany
- D.O.P.: Laurent Dailland
- Editor: Monica Coleman
- Makeups: Anne-Valérie Chiabaut, Chantal Leothier
- Music: Gabriel Yared
- Production Design: Patrick Durand
Hortense Laborie is a celebrated chef living in the Perigord region. To her great surprise, the President of the Republic appoints her as his personal cook.
She accepts reluctantly but once she has accepted her nomination, Hortense works her heart and soul to produce both a stylish and authentic cuisine.
For a while, she manages to impose herself thanks to her sturdy character and despite the jealousies she arouses among the other chefs. For a while only, unfortunately for her and for... the President.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Dordogne, France; Paris, France; Périgord, France
- MPAA Warning: Brief strong language
- Production Companies: Vendôme Production, France 2 Cinéma, Wild Bunch, TPS Star, Ciné+, France Télévision, La Banque Postale Images 5, Armada Films, Canal+, France 2 Cinéma