- Cast: Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke, Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, Ariane Labed, Athina Rachel Tsangari, Xenia Kalogeropoulou, Walter Lassally, Yannis Papadopoulos
- Director: Richard Linklater
- Writers: Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke, Richard Linklater
- Producers: Christos V. Konstantakopoulos, Richard Linklater, Sara Woodhatch
- Co Producers: Vincent Palmo Jr., Athina Rachel Tsangari
- Associate Producer: Lelia Andronikou
- Executive Producers: Liz Glotzer, Jacob Pechenik, Martin Shafer, John Sloss
- Art Direction: Anna Georgiadou
- Castings: Christina Akzoti, Alex Kelly
- Costume Design: Vasileia Rozana
- D.O.P.: Christos Voudouris
- Editor: Sandra Adair
- Makeup: Evi Zafiropoulou
- Music: Graham Reynolds
The third film in the series following "Before Sunrise" and "Before Sunset". We meet Celine and Jesse 9 years on. Almost 2 decades have passed since that first meeting on a train bound for Vienna, and we now find them in their early 40's in Greece. Before the clock strikes midnight, we will again become part of their story.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Messinia, Greece
- MPAA Warning: Sexual content/nudity and language
- Production Companies: Sony Pictures Classics, Venture Forth, Castle Rock Entertainment, Detour Filmproduction, Faliro House Productions
- Production Schedule: August 2012 - 4 September 2012
2013 Guide Analysis: "One of the more unique film series continues with this third feature following Ethan Hawke's Jesse and Julie Delpy's Celine who first appeared in 1995's acclaimed "Before Sunrise". Nine years later came "Before Sunset" which scored numerous awards and an Oscar nomination. Now, nine years on from that, comes what is said to be the conclusion of the story with both characters now in their early forties.
Shot in secret this past summer in Greece where the action will take place, Linklater is keeping story details under very tight wraps ahead of the world premiere next month at Sundance. The previous two films scored strong reviews and appeared on various critic Top Ten lists in their respective years. One hopes that will happen again here."