- Cast: James McAvoy, David Morrissey, Mark Strong, Andrea Riseborough, Peter Mullan, Elyes Gabel, Johnny Harris, Daniel Mays, Daniel Kaluuya, Lee Nicholas Harris, Steve Oram, Robert Portal, Ellie Darcey-Alden, Jason Maza, Dannielle Brent, Cathy Murphy, Chonradee Kulthap, Matthew David McCarthy, Alastair Cumming, Ginny Dee, Andy Joy, Steven Borrie, Lauren Garnham, Ray De-Haan, Simon Allix, Theresa Pope, Mike Parish, Kelvin Wise, Elise Quevedo, Andrew Turner, Tracey Greenwood, Juley Ross
- Director: Eran Creevy
- Writer: Eran Creevy
- Producers: Rory Aitken, Brian Kavanaugh-Jones, Ben Pugh
- Co Producer: Andrew Warren
- Executive Producers: James Atherton, Maria Cestone, Vicki Cherkas , Molly Conners, Stuart Ford, Ronald Guttman , Hakan Kousetta , Daniel LeBlanc , Xavier Marchand, Liza Marshall, Jan Pace, Sarah Johnson Redlich, Ridley Scott, Christopher Woodrow
- Art Direction: Hauke Richter
- Castings: Nina Gold, Sasha Robertson
- Costume Design: Natalie Ward
- D.O.P.: Ed Wild
- Editor: Chris Gill
- Makeup: Marese Langan
- Music: Harry Escott
- Production Design: Crispian Sallis
- Set Decoration: Geraint Powell
Former criminal Jacob Sternwood is forced to return to London from his Icelandic hideaway when his son is involved in a heist gone wrong. This gives detective Max Lewinsky one last chance to catch the man he has always been after. As they face off, they start to uncover a deeper conspiracy they both need to solve in order to survive.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: London, UK
- MPAA Warning: Violence and language
- Production Budget: $8.5 million
- Production Companies: Worldview Entertainment, Between The Eyes, Automatik Entertainment, Scott Free Productions
- Production Schedule: July 2011 - August 2011
2013 Guide Analysis: "Perennial British sweetheart James McAvoy finally gets a chance to show off a bad boy side in this action thriller effort from Eran Creevy ("Shifty") whose script for this came third on the 2010 edition of the Brit List (the British film industry's equivalent of Hollywood's Black List). With some stellar crime films coming out of the UK in recent years, here's another that's worth getting excited over.
Mark Strong plays Sternwood, a former Icelandic criminal who comes out of hiding in an effort to save his son when a heist goes wrong. That's the chance that London detective Max Lewinsky (McAvoy) has been looking for - Sternwood is the one case of his that got away. Circumstances force the pair to work together to expose a deeper conspiracy.
Reports from the set hint at an impressively scaled action film, which is targeting larger international markets than most other British crime thrillers - as a result the action is more akin to a Michael Mann film and includes high-speed car chases around Canary Wharf and a hotel being blown apart by gunfire. Trailers showcase an extremely glossy look, a heavily cyan-tinted and high contrast visual aesthetic of glass and steel.
Shot Summer 2011 in just seven weeks and edited over the course of another six, producer Ridley Scott’s influence was reportedly most felt in the edit room where he took time out from work on "Prometheus" to give Creevy some input on the project. Originally targeting a release last year, the film seemed to take time in post-production, but the results appear to be worth it. The resulting $8.5 million budget effort looks like a sparkling $20-30 million action thriller which has already been picked up in every international territory. The film opens in the UK in mid-March, and around the rest of the world shortly after."