- Cast: Greg Kinnear, Jennifer Connelly, Lily Collins, Kristen Bell, Logan Lerman, Nat Wolff, Liana Liberato, Rusty Joiner, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Spencer Breslin, Stephen King, Glen Powell, Christopher Cozort, Alex ter Avest, Katie Garfield, Barbara Weetman, Adam Moryto, Meredith Jackson, Nate Panning, David Morris, Zeeko Zaki, Amber Sheets
- Director: Joshua Boone
- Writer: Joshua Boone
- Producer: Judy Cairo
- Associate Producer: James Gibb
- Executive Producers: Eric Brenner, Patrick W. Dugan, Grant Guthrie, Michael Ilitch Jr., Dale Armin Johnson, Julie B. May, Glenn Murray, Myles Nestel, Jeff Rice, Michael A. Simpson, Lisa Wilson
- Casting: Tracy Kilpatrick
- Costume Design: Kari Perkins
- D.O.P.: Tim Orr
- Editor: Robb Sullivan
- Makeup: Sandra S. Orsolyak
- Musics: Mike Mogis, Nate Walcott
- Production Design: John Sanders
- Set Decoration: Gia Grosso
Meet the Borgens. William Borgens is an acclaimed author who hasn't written a word since his ex-wife Erica left him 3 years ago for another man. In between spying on Erica and casual romps with his married neighbour Tricia, Bill is dealing with the complexities of raising his teenage children Samantha and Rusty.
Samantha is publishing her first novel and is determined to avoid love at all costs - after all she's seen what it has done to her parents. In between hook ups, she meets "nice guy" Lou who will stop at nothing to win her over.
Rusty, is an aspiring fantasy writer and Stephen King aficionado, who is on a quest to gain 'life experiences'. He falls for the beautiful, but troubled Kate and gets his first taste of love and a broken heart.
A tale of family, love (lost and found), and how endings can make new beginnings. There are no rewrites in life, only second chances
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: North Carolina, USA
- MPAA Warning: Language, teen drug and alcohol use, and some sexual content
- Production Companies: Informant Media, MICA Entertainment
- Production Schedule: 14 March 2012 - 7 April 2012