- Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts, Molly C. Quinn, Jason Sudeikis, Nick Offerman, Will Poulter, Ed Helms, Thomas Lennon, Kathryn Hahn, Laura-Leigh, Matthew Willig, Mark L. Young, Tomer Sisley, Paul Shaplin, Tait Fletcher, Kelly Lintz, Vickie Eng, Ashley Blankenship, Robert Crayton, Crystal Miller, Kevin Dorff , Crystal M. Craven
- Director: Rawson Thurber
- Writers: Bob Fisher, Steve Faber, Sean Anders, John Morris
- Producers: Chris Bender, Vincent Newman, Tucker Tooley, Happy Walters
- Co Producer: Matt Weaver
- Executive Producers: David Heyman, J.C. Spink, Marcus Viscidi
- Art Direction: Elliott Glick
- Castings: Lisa Beach, Sarah Katzman
- Costume Design: Shay Cunliffe
- D.O.P.: Barry Peterson
- Editor: Michael L. Sale
- Makeup: Whitney James
- Musics: Ludwig Göransson, Theodore Shapiro
- Production Design: Clayton Hartley
- Set Decoration: Chuck Potter
David Burke (Sudeikis) is a small-time pot dealer whose clientele includes chefs and soccer moms, but no kids—after all, he has his scruples. So what could go wrong? Plenty. Preferring to keep a low profile for obvious reasons, he learns the hard way that no good deed goes unpunished when he tries to help out some local teens and winds up getting jumped by a trio of gutter punks. Stealing his stash and his cash, they leave him in major debt to his supplier, Brad (Ed Helms).
In order to wipe the slate clean—and maintain a clean bill of health—David must now become a big-time drug smuggler by bringing Brad's latest shipment in from Mexico. Twisting the arms of his neighbors, cynical stripper Rose (Aniston) and wannabe customer Kenny (Will Poulter), and the tatted-and-pierced streetwise teen Casey (Emma Roberts), he devises a foolproof plan. One fake wife, two pretend kids and a huge, shiny RV later, the "Millers" are headed south of the border for a Fourth of July weekend that is sure to end with a bang.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: New Mexico, USA; North Carolina, USA
- MPAA Warning: Crude sexual content, pervasive language, drug material and brief graphic nudity
- Production Budget: $30 million
- Production Companies: BenderSpink, New Line Cinema, Vincent Newman Entertainment
- Production Schedule: 23 July 2012 - 5 October 2012
2013 Guide Analysis: ""Dodgeball" writer/director Rawson Marshall Thurber helms this late Summer-opening comedy, which is actually built on a decent if rather unbelievable premise. Jason Sudeikis plays a small-time pot dealer blackmailed into helping smuggle in a huge shipment from Mexico. To do it he gets his cynical stripper neighbor Rose (Aniston), wannabe customer Kenny (Will Poulter), and the tatted-and-pierced streetwise teen Casey (Emma Roberts) to pose as his fake wife and kids. Decked out with a shiny RV, the quartet head south to pick up the stash and bring it back. Wild comedic stoner gags ensue no doubt."