- Cast: Ben Affleck, Gemma Arterton, Justin Timberlake, Anthony Mackie, David Costabile, Diana Laura, Bob Gunton, Ben Schwartz, Oliver Cooper, Jeannine Kaspar, Sam Palladio, Laurence Mason, Dayo Okeniyi, Daniel Booko, Louis Lombardi, Yul Vazquez, Michael Esper, Danielle Hartnett, David Castro, Sam Upton, Jon Douglas Rainey, Carlos Sanz, Christian George, Brian Tester, Sandha Khin, Gil O'Brien, Steven Weisz, Justin Paul Kahn
- Director: Brad Furman
- Writers: Brian Koppelman, David Levien
- Producers: Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Davisson Killoran, Brian Koppelman, David Levien, Michael Shamberg, Stacey Sher, Scott Steindorff
- Executive Producers: Erik Holmberg, Scott LaStaiti, Dylan Russell
- Art Direction: Sarah Contant
- Casting: Ronna Kress
- Costume Designs: Sophie De Rakoff, Carlos Rosario
- D.O.P.: Mauro Fiore
- Editor: Jeff McEvoy
- Makeup: Michelle Vittone
- Music: Christophe Beck
- Production Design: Charisse Cardenas
- Set Decoration: Monica Monserrate
Princeton grad student Richie, believing he's been swindled, travels to Costa Rica to confront online gambling tycoon Ivan Block. Richie is seduced by Block's promise of immense wealth, until he learns the disturbing truth about his benefactor. When the FBI tries to coerce Richie to help bring down Block, Richie faces his biggest gamble ever: attempting to outmaneuver the two forces closing in on him.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Princeton, USA; Puerto Rico
- MPAA Warning: Language and some sexual content
- Production Budget: $30 million
- Production Companies: Appian Way, Double Feature Films, New Regency Pictures, Paragon Studios, Stone Village Pictures
- Production Schedule: June 2012 - 31 August 2012
2013 Guide Analysis: ""The Lincoln Lawyer" director Brad Furman and "Rounders" scribes Brian Koppelman and David Levien have teamed for this thriller set in the lucrative, but highly secretive world of online gambling. Shot in Puerto Rico last Summer, Justin Timberlake stars as a Princeton student cheated of his tuition money by playing online poker. He flies to Costa Rica in the hope of reclaiming his losses from the site's billionaire owner (Ben Affleck).
Unexpectedly he ends up becoming the deceptive and corrupt CEO's right-hand man. At the same time, an FBI agent (Anthony Mackie) sees the student's proximity as a way into the world of this criminal CEO whom he has spent years trying to bring down. Of his role as "the Gordon Gekko of Internet gambling websites," Affleck has said it reminded him of his cameo in "Boiler Room" as he has to deliver a lot of long speeches about the brutal truth that comes with getting ahead."