- Cast: Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Rose Byrne, John Goodman, Dylan O'Brien, JoAnna Garcia, B.J. Novak, Jessica Szohr, Max Minghella, Bruno Amato, Aasif Mandvi, Chasty Ballesteros, Tiya Sircar, Eric Andre, Josh Brener, Tiya Sircar, Tobit Raphael, Will Ferrell, Chuti Tiu, Anna Enger, Zane Stephens, Tobit Raphael, Harvey Guillen, Molly Brady, Jimmy Ouyang, Callan Wilson, Ashlee Heath
- Director: Shawn Levy
- Writer: Vince Vaughn
- Producers: Vince Vaughn, Shawn Levy
- Co Producer: Micah Mason
- Executive Producers: Dan Levine, Josh McLaglen, Mary McLaglen , Arnon Milchan, Sandra J. Smith, Scott Stuber
- Art Direction: Christa Munro
- Casting: Julie Ashton
- Costume Design: Leesa Evans
- D.O.P.: Jonathan Brown
- Editor: Dean Zimmerman
- Makeup: Sarah Mays
- Music: Christophe Beck
- Production Design: Tom Meyer
- Set Decoration: Jan Pascale
Billy (Vince Vaughn) and Nick (Owen Wilson) are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation's most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Atlanta, USA; San Francisco, USA
- MPAA Warning: Sexuality, some crude humor, partying and language
- Production Companies: Twentieth Century Fox, Regency Enterprises, Wild West Picture Show, 21 Laps Entertainment, Dune Entertainment
- Production Schedule: 9 July 2012 - 25 September 2012
2013 Guide Analysis: "Shawn Levy's new comedy reunites the "Wedding Crashers" duo of Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn for this story of two old school salesmen in their forties who have found themselves suddenly unemployed and passed-by in the digital world. The pair tries to reinvent themselves by becoming interns at a major tech company, unfortunately the competition is two decades younger and much hungrier for success than them.
Cue various jokes about older dudes first fighting, then eventually bringing these younger guys around to their ways. The premise is self-explanatory, the question is if Vince Vaughn's script will be an improvement over his writing on the god awful "Couples Retreat." There's a solid supporting cast though, including Will Ferrell, John Goodman, Rose Byrne, Max Minghella, Josh Gad, Jessica Szohr, and the budding comic genius of Dylan O'Brien from MTV's "Teen Wolf.""