- Cast: Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas, Mary Steenburgen, Kevin Kline, Jerry Ferrara, Weronika Rosati, Romany Malco, Roger Bart, Jena Sims, King, Bre Blair, Autumn Dial, Julisita Salcedo, Ray Abruzzo, Ashley Spillers, John Jaret, April Billingsley, Ric Reitz, Michael Beasley, Cait Johnson, Edward Edwards, Noah Harden, Garrett Hines, Karen Henning, Katalina Parrish, Lucky Mangione, Gabe Lustman, Dan Hewitt Owens, Dane Davenport, William Palmer Jr., Keith Middlebrook, Jeff Matthew Glover, Olivia Stuck, Andrea Moore, Julie McGee, B.J. Parker, Susan Shalhoub Larkin, Josh Cohen, Phillip Wampler, Karen Ceesay, Dawn Marie
- Director: Jon Turteltaub
- Writer: Dan Fogelman
- Producers: Amy Baer, Joseph Drake, Laurence Mark
- Co Producer: Matt Leonetti
- Executive Producers: Nicole Brown, Lawrence Grey, Nathan Kahane, Jeremiah Samuels
- Art Direction: Mark Garner
- Casting: Derrick Dover
- Costume Design: Dayna Pink
- D.O.P.: David Hennings
- Editor: David Rennie
- Makeup: Kimberly Jones
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh
- Production Design: David J. Bomba
- Set Decoration: Patrick Cassidy
Starring four legends like you've never seen them before, "Last Vegas" tells the story of Billy, Paddy, Archie and Sam (played by Academy-Award winners Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline), best friends since childhood. When Billy, the group's sworn bachelor, finally proposes to his thirty-something (of course) girlfriend, the four head to Las Vegas with a plan to stop acting their age and relive their glory days. However, upon arriving, the four quickly realize that the decades have transformed Sin City and tested their friendship in ways they never imagined. The Rat Pack may have once played the Sands and Cirque du Soleil may now rule the Strip, but it's these four who are taking over Vegas.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Atlanta, USA; Las Vegas, USA
- MPAA Warning: Appeal for sexual content and language
- Production Budget: $45 million
- Production Companies: CBS Films, Gidden Media, Good Universe, Outlaw Sinema
- Production Schedule: October 2012 - December 2012
2013 Guide Analysis: "Pitched as a "Hangover for the pensioner crowd," this comedy from scribes Adam Brooks ("Wimbledon," "Definitely, Maybe") and Dan Fogelman ("Tangled," "The Guilt Trip") sounds decidedly ordinary. What makes it stand out is the cast - Robert De Niro, Kevin Kline, Morgan Freeman and Michael Douglas play four best friends in their late-60's who decide to escape retirement and throw a Las Vegas bachelor party for the only one of them who has remained single (Douglas).
Scheduled to hit next Christmas, the film will likely try to cash in on the same audience that turned 2007's "Wild Hogs' into a $250 million global hit. The big question though is tone - the involvement of "National Treasure" and "Phenomenon" director Jon Turteltaub would unfortunately seem to indicate a light and family-friendly tone - something which just sounds all kinds of wrong for the premise. If it is R-rated and the material is strong enough, it's the kind of film that could become a big holiday earner which manages a few decent laughs."