- Cast: Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Max Minghella, Justin Long, Chris Pratt, Anthony Mackie, Scott Porter, Oscar Isaac, Rosario Dawson, Lynn Collins, Ron Livingston, Kate Mara, Brian Geraghty, Ari Graynor, Daniel Scott Lumpkin Jr., Lily Lumpkin, Eiko Nijo, Mike Miller, Aubrey Plaza, Kelly Noonan, Nick Zano, Isaac Kappy, Aaron Yoo, Sara A. Emami, Todd Malta, Lauren Poole, Cat Stone, Frantz Durand, Michelle Griego, Monique Candelaria, Juliet Lopez, Rebekah Wiggins
- Director: Jamie Linden
- Writer: Jamie Linden
- Producers: Marty Bowen, Reid Carolin, Wyck Godfrey, Channing Tatum
- Co Producer: Adam C. Londy
- Associate Producer: Louis Hagney
- Executive Producers: Eric Gores, D. Scott Lumpkin, Frank Mancuso Jr.
- Art Direction: RA Arancio-Parrain
- Costume Designs: Trayce Gigi Field, Marylou Lim
- D.O.P.: Steven Fierberg
- Editor: Jake Pushinsky
- Makeup: Gretchen Bright
- Music: Chad Fischer
- Production Design: Kara Lindstrom
- Set Decoration: Billy Ray
In this ensemble dramedy, "10 Years" follows a group of friends on the night of their high school reunion who, a decade later, still haven’t quite grown up.
Channing Tatum plays Jake, who is deeply in love with his girlfriend (Jenna Dewan-Tatum) and ready to propose—until he runs into his high school flame (Rosario Dawson) for the first time in ten years. Jake’s friend Cully (played by funnyman Chris Pratt) married his cheerleader girlfriend (Ari Graynor), and has been looking forward to the reunion so he can finally apologize to all the classmates he bullied in high school. However, after a few too many drinks, the jock-turned-family man ends up reverting back to his old ways instead.
Meanwhile, longtime rivals Marty (Justin Long) and A.J (Max Minghella) spend the night still trying to one-up each other to impress the coolest girl in class (Lynn Collins), who now has a secret. The famous one of the group, Reeves (Oscar Isaac) is now well-known musician, but is still too shy to talk to the high school crush (Kate Mara) who inspired his one hit wonder.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: New Mexico, USA
- MPAA Warning: Language, alcohol abuse, some sexual material and drug use
- Production Companies: Anchor Bay Films, Boss Media, Temple Hill Entertainment, Iron Horse Entertainment, 33andOut Productions, EG Productions
- Production Schedule: December 2010 - January 2011
2011 Guide Analysis: "An indie passion project for Channing Tatum, the 30-year-old actor is producing this feature and assembled it with a deliberate cast in mind to play former students who meet up at a ten year high school reunion. Tatum is best known for teen romance and action dramas, but has been trying to beef up his acting cred lately with a bevy of more dramatic roles. Whether he'll achieve success in this field remains to be seen, though the recent "The Eagle" didn't do him any favours.
This project though, it's hard to say what the outcome will be. Quickly assembled and shot late last year in New Mexico, a 'director's test' clip went around which helped secure financing for the project. Jamie Linden, the scribe behind "We Are Marshall" and the Nick Hornby adaptation "Dear John" in which Tatum starred, has penned the script and is directing. Tatum himself though is expected to have a lot of say in the final product.
Early on Tatum hoped to get Chris Pine, Anna Faris, Chris Pratt, and Scott Porter for roles in the project - only the latter two answered the call. Nevertheless he's assembled a solid raft of talent including Kate Mara, Anthony Mackie, Justin Long, Rosario Dawson, Ron Livingston, Oscar Isaac, Lynn Collins, Nick Zano and Brian Geraghty to name just a few. Shot for relatively cheap, it's an experiment that might work but will depend heavily upon reviews."