- Cast: Luke Treadaway, Natalia Tena, Ruta Gedmintas, Sophie Wu, Gavin Mitchell, Alastair Mackenzie, Mathew Baynton, Kari Corbett, Al Green, Clare Kelly
- Director: David Mackenzie
- Writer: Thomas Leveritt
- Producer: Gillian Berrie
- Associate Producer: Brian Coffey
- Executive Producers: Malte Grunert, Phil Hunt, Compton Ross
- Casting: Kahleen Crawford
- Costume Design: Kelly Cooper Barr
- D.O.P.: Giles Nuttgens
- Editor: Jake Roberts
- Makeup: Nicole Stafford
- Music: Brian McAlpine
"Tonight You're Mine" is a free-wheeling rock 'n' roll love story set against the raucous magnificence and unforgettable sounds at a leading music festival - T in the Park in Kinross-shire, Scotland.
Adam and Morello have a big problem. It's not that Adam is the heartthrob lead singer in a famous electropop band or that his girlfriend is a spoiled supermodel. His problem is Morello’s problem. Morello’s problem isn’t that she’s lead singer in a struggling post-punk riot girl band or that she’s dating a banker.
No, her problem is that she has to perform the biggest gig of her life at a music festival while handcuffed to the kind of person she totally despises – Adam. So begins an out-there odd-ball romantic comedy filled with lust, mud, betrayal, booze, portaloos and a hundred thousand people partying to the greatest music in the world. None of whom seems to have the key - not to the meaning of life - but to the handcuffs.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Scotland
- MPAA Warning: Language and some sexual material
- Production Budget: £1 million
- Production Companies: Sigma Films, Head Gear Films
Entitled "You Instead" in the UK and other international territories.
The production was filmed in 5 days at the 2010 T in the Park Festival in Kinross, Scotland. As the movie was filmed on site at T in the Park the cast and crew were constantly reacting to their surroundings and incorporating them into the performances.