- Cast: Lola Créton, Sebastian Urzendowsky, Magne-Håvard Brekke, Valérie Bonneton, Serge Renko, Özay Fecht, Max Ricat, Louis Dunbar, Philippe Paimblanc, Patrice Movermann, Arnaud Azoulay, Amélie Robin, Justine Dhouilly, Charlotte Faivre, François Buot, Elisabeth Guill, Marie-Hélène Peyrat, Guy-Patrick Sainderichin, Grégoire Strecker, Jean-Paul Dubois, Eric Fraticelli, Frédéric Liévain, Loic Haetty
- Director: Mia Hansen-Løve
- Writer: Mia Hansen-Løve
- Producers: Philippe Martin, David Thion
- Co Producers: Gerhard Meixner, Roman Paul
- Associate Producer: Géraldine Michelot
- Castings: Antoinette Boulat, Elsa Pharaon
- Costume Design: Bethsabée Dreyfus
- D.O.P.: Stéphane Fontaine
- Editor: Marion Monnier
- Makeup: Michel Vautier
- Production Design: Mathieu Menut
Fifteen-year-old Camille (Lola Créton) is a serious, intensely focused girl who has fallen in love with cheerful Sullivan (Sebastian Urzendowsky), an older boy who reciprocates her feelings, mostly, but wants to be free to explore the world. When he leaves her to travel through South America, she is devastated.
But over the next eight years, she develops into a more fully formed woman, with new interests and a new love-and the possibility that she'll be less defenseless when Sullivan enters her life again.
Filled with scenes that showcase her extraordinary ability to evoke moods and feelings, Hansen-Løve takes the story of a girl's first romance and makes it into a singular experience, familiar in its broad strokes and yet so specific that it feels uniquely personal.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Copenhagen, Denmark; Dessau, Germany; Paris, France
- Production Budget: €3.6 million
- Production Companies: Les Films Pelléas, Razor Films
- Production Schedule: 19 July 2010 - 14 August 2010