- Cast: Neil Maskell, MyAnna Buring, Harry Simpson, Michael Smiley, Emma Fryer, Struan Rodger, Esme Folley, Ben Crompton, Gemma Lise Thornton, Robin Hill, Zoe Thomas, Gareth Tunley, Jamelle Ola, Mark Kempner, Damien Thomas, Lora Evans, Robert Hill, Rebecca Holmes, James Nickerson, David Bowen, Sara Dee, Alice Lowe, Steve Oram, Richard Stocks
- Director: Ben Wheatley
- Writers: Ben Wheatley, Amy Jump
- Producers: Claire Jones, Andrew Starke
- Co Producer: Barry Ryan
- Associate Producer: Ally Gipps
- Executive Producers: Katherine Butler, Robin Gutch, Hugo Heppell, Mark Herbert
- Art Direction: Julie Ann Horan
- Casting: Ali Fearnley
- Costume Design: Lance Milligan
- D.O.P.: Laurie Rose
- Editor: Robin Hill
- Makeup: Fiona Lavin
- Music: Jim Williams
- Production Design: David Butterworth
Eight months after a botched job in Kiev, Jay is an out-of-work hit man with no job, money, health insurance and a wife constantly on his case.
But when his business partner Gal comes over for dinner and pressures Jay into taking a new assignment, Jay quickly finds himself back in the game with the promise of a big payoff after three assassinations.
Although the hits start off without incident, soon things begin to unravel and Jay's paranoia reveals itself as he is plunged into the heart of darkness.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Sheffield, UK
- Production Budget: £500,000
- Production Companies: Rook Films, Warp X