- Cast: Aksel Hennie, Synnøve Macody Lund, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Julie R. Ølgaard, Kyrre Haugen Sydness, Reidar Sørensen, Nils Jørgen Kaalstad, Joachim Rafaelsen, Gunnar Skramstad Johnsen, Lars Skramstad Johnsen, Signe Tynning, Baard Owe, Daniel Bratterud, Nils Gunnar Lie, Eivind Sander, Torgrim Mellum Stene
- Director: Morten Tyldum
- Writers: Lars Gudmestad, Jo Nesbo, Ulf Ryberg
- Producers: Marianne Gray, Asle Vatn
- Executive Producers: Anni Faurbye Fernandez, Lone Korslund, Christian Fredrik Martin, Mikael Wallen
- Costume Design: Karen Fabritius Gram
- D.O.P.: John Andreas Andersen
- Editor: Vidar Flataukan
- Makeups: Rick Marr, Jim Udenberg
- Production Design: Nina Bjerch Andresen
Save for a somewhat diminutive stature, Roger is a man who apparently has it all; he's Norways most successful headhunter, he's married to the exceedingly beautiful gallery owner Diana, has a far too expensive villa and must, to keep his head above water financially, steal a little too much art.
Clas Greve is the perfect candidate for Rogers new recruitment assignment, being a former elite soldier and chief executive in the electronics business. Hes also in possession of a very valuable painting. Robert eyes a chance to permanently get rid of his financial worries and begins planning his final, greatest score.
But it turns out that Greve is playing games as well. When Roger breaks into Greves house, he finds something that changes his life completely, and soon forces him to run for his life...
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Nittedal, Norway
- MPAA Warning: Bloody violence including some grisly images, strong sexual content and nudity
- Production Budget: $5.4 million
- Production Companies: Friland, Yellow Bird Films, Nordisk Film, ARD Degeto Film
- Production Schedule: August 2010 - October 2010