- Cast: David Hyde Pierce, Clayne Crawford, Nathaniel Parker, Helen Reddy, Megahn Perry, Joseph Will, Tyrees Allen, Brooke Anderson, Cooper Barnes, Tracy Britton, Annie Campbell, George Cheung, Cheryl Francis Harrington, Amanda Payton, Cal Rein, Rayford Sewell, Indira G. Wilson
- Director: Nick Tomnay
- Writer: Nick Tomnay
- Producers: Stacey Testro, Mark Victor, Martin Zoland
- Associate Producer: Sarah Johnson
- Castings: Craig Campobasso, Joy Todd
- Costume Design: Cynthia Herteg
- D.O.P.: John Brawley
- Editor: Nick Tomnay
- Makeup: Melanie Deforrest
- Music: John Swihart
- Production Design: Ricardo Jattan
Warwick Wilson is the consummate host. He carefully prepares for a dinner party, the table impeccably set and the duck perfectly timed for 8:30 p.m.
John Taylor is a career criminal. He’s just robbed a bank and needs to get off the streets. He finds himself on Warwick’s doorstep posing as a friend of a friend, new to Los Angeles, who’s been mugged and lost his luggage.
As the wine flows and the evening progresses, we become deeply intertwined in the lives of these two men and discover just how deceiving appearances can be. This slippery psychological thriller that exposes true human nature and reveals just how far we’re willing to go to satisfy our needs.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- MPAA Warning: Language, some violent content and brief sexual material
- Production Companies: Stacey Testro International, Mark Victor Productions, Perfect Host