- Cast: Karina Smulders, Waldemar Torenstra, Anna Drijver, Pleuni Touw, Petra Laseur, Elise Schaap, Willeke van Ammelrooy, Rutger Hauer, Mykola Allen, Hannah Banks, Walter Bart, Nathalie Brocker Olly Coddington, Jacques Commandeur, Matt Dwyer, Peter Elliot, Benjamin Farry, Mattijn Hartemink, Janine Horsburgh, Micha Hulshof, Myranda Jongeling, Marc Klein Essink, Korah Knight, Anne Lamsvelt, Marco Lorenzini, Hans Man in 't Veld, Linda McFetridge, Kelly McKnight, Rob Mokaraka, Grayson Neale
- Director: Ben Sombogaart
- Writer: Marieke van der Pol
- Producers: Hanneke Niens, Anton Smit
- Co Producers: Jani Thiltges, Gemma Derksen
- Associate Producer: Olga Madsen
- Art Direction: Vera van de Sandt
- Castings: Marina Wijn, Katja Wolf
- Costume Design: Linda Bogers
- D.O.P.: Piotr Kukla
- Editor: Herman P. Koerts
- Makeup: Dirk Naastepad
- Music: Jeannot Sanavia
- Production Design: Michel De Graaf
Three young women – Ada (Karina Smulders), Esther (Anna Drijver), and Marjorie (Elise Schaap) – emigrate from post-WWII Holland to New Zealand for what they hope will be a better life. They are all awaited by their fiancés, who have already settled in Christchurch.
On the plane trip overseas – dubbed the "Bride Flight" – the three become fast friends and meet a dashing young man, Frank (Waldemar Torenstra), who will come to play a large role in each of their lives.
They part ways on arrival in their new country and begin their new lives, but their paths continue to cross in the years to come. Chance meetings result in love affairs, betrayal and impenetrable bonds, leading up to a final reunion fifty years later.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Luxembourg, New Zealand
- MPAA Warning: Strong sex scene and some graphic nudity
- Production Companies: IDTV Film, Samsa Film, Nederlandse Christelijke Radio Vereniging