- Cast: John Cho, Kal Penn, Neil Patrick Harris, Danny Trejo, Danneel Ackles, David Krumholtz, Elias Koteas, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Patton Oswalt, Thomas Lennon, Paula Garcés, David Burtka, Jordan Hinson, Richard Riehle, Melissa Ordway, Bobby Lee, Fred Melamed, John Hoogenakker, Amir Blumenfeld, Danielle McKee, April Canning, Dana DeLorenzo, Judy Stepanian, Robert Herrick, Bennett Saltzman, Tristan Canning, Alexa Smith, Gabriella Dilone
- Director: Todd Strauss-Schulson
- Writers: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg
- Producer: Greg Shapiro
- Co Producers: Jon Hurwitz, Kelli Konop, Jonathan McCoy, Hayden Schlossberg
- Executive Producers: Richard Brener, Nicole Brown, Samuel J. Brown, Michael Disco, Nathan Kahane
- Art Direction: Ramsey Avery
- Castings: Nicole Abellera , Jeanne McCarthy, Mickie Paskal, Jennifer Rudnicke
- Costume Design: Mary Claire Hannan
- D.O.P.: Michael Barrett
- Editor: Eric Kissack
- Makeup: Elisabeth Fry
- Music: William Ross
- Production Design: Rusty Smith
- Set Decoration: Selina van den Brink
The new "Harold & Kumar" comedy picks up six years after the duo's last adventure. After years of growing apart, Harold Lee (John Cho) and Kumar Patel (Kal Penn) have replaced each other with new friends and are preparing for their respective Yuletide celebrations.
But when a mysterious package mistakenly arrives at Kumar's door on Christmas Eve, his attempt to redirect it to Harold's house ends with the "high grade" contents—and Harold's father-in-law's prize Christmas tree— going up in smoke.
With his in-laws out of the house for the day, Harold decides to cover his tracks, rather than come clean. Reluctantly embarking on another ill-advised journey with Kumar through New York City, their search for the perfect replacement tree almost blows Christmas Eve sky high.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Detroit, USA
- MPAA Warning: Strong crude and sexual content, graphic nudity, pervasive language, drug use and some violence
- Production Budget: $30 million
- Production Companies: Kingsgate Films, Mandate Pictures, New Line Cinema
- Production Schedule: 21 June 2010 - August 2010