- Cast: Karen Allen, Anthony Amorim, Zachary Booth, Daniel Carpenter, Jon Corry, Michael Drayer, Jonathan Dwyer, Vincent Ferro, Julia Giolzetti, Lizzy Grant, Matthew Harkins, Tabatha Joy, Stephen Lang, Frosty Lawson, Nicholas M. Marino, Regan Mizrahi, Leslie Murphy, Leslie C. Nemet, Maud Ostby, Jimmy Palumbo, Peter Riegert, Robbie Sublett, Nick Thurston, Geoffrey Wigdor, Henry Zebrowski
- Director: John Gray
- Writer: John Gray
- Producers: Paul F. Bernard, John Gray, Melissa Jo Peltier, James Scura
- Co Producer: Russell Boast
- Associate Producer: Kelly Crimmins
- Art Direction: Justin Guereux
- Casting: Russell Boast
- Costume Design: Nicole Capasso
- D.O.P.: Seamus Tierney
- Editor: Neil Mandelberg
- Makeup: Krystle Poulin
- Music: The Shillaly Brothers
- Production Design: Tommaso Ortino
- Set Decoration: Amy Williams
They both live with their parents, Paddy (Stephen Lang), a longshoreman, and his long suffering wife, Margaret (Karen Allen) who puts up with Paddy’s drinking and abusive behavior, especially to her and Danny . Though Paddy has never been physically abusive to Brian, every time he sees his brother’s suffering, his heart breaks a little more.
Brian works for Whitey (Peter Riegert) at the failing Lafayette movie theater. Owing money to local mobsters, Whitey calls in a favor to an old friend who works with The Rolling Stones. They come up with a deal to have the Stones play at Whitey’s theater for one night only before their gig at Madison Square Garden and Brian is put in charge with getting the word out to everyone in the neighborhood.
In the twists and turns that follow on that fateful night of the concert, both brothers must reexamine their dreams, and make decisions that will change their lives forever.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1
- Filming Locations: Brooklyn, USA
- MPAA Warning: Pervasive language, some sexuality and violence
- Production Budget: $680,000
- Production Companies: Annus Mirabilis Inc.
- Production Schedule: March 2010