- Cast: Benjamin Walker, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Dominic Cooper, Rufus Sewell, Alan Tudyk, Anthony Mackie, Jimmi Simpson, Jaqueline Fleming, Robin McLeavy, Laura Cayouette, John Rothman, Alex Lombard, Teri Wyble, Jared DePasquale, Cameron M. Brown, Frank Brennan, John Neisler, Meade Patton, Simeon Sjöberg, James Rawlings
- Director: Timur Bekmambetov
- Writers: Seth Grahame-Smith, Simon Kinberg
- Producers: Timur Bekmambetov, Tim Burton, Jim Lemley
- Associate Producers: Derek Frey, Kathleen Switzer
- Executive Producers: John J. Kelly, Simon Kinberg
- Art Direction: Beat Frutiger
- Casting: Mindy Marin
- Costume Designs: Varvara Avdyushko, Carlo Poggioli
- D.O.P.: Caleb Deschanel
- Editor: William Hoy
- Makeup: Miles Teves
- Music: Henry Jackman
- Production Design: François Audouy
- Set Decoration: Cheryl Carasik
Explores the secret life of the America's greatest president, Abraham Lincoln, and the untold story that shaped their nation. The president discovers blood-thirsty vampires are planning to take over the United States. Lincoln makes it his mission to eliminate them, becoming history's greatest hunter of the undead.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Louisiana, USA
- MPAA Warning: Violence throughout and brief sexuality
- Production Budget: $70 million
- Production Companies: Bazelevs Production, Tim Burton Productions
- Production Schedule: 14 March 2011 - 30 June 2011
2012 Guide Analysis: "The first of Seth Grahame-Smith's works to hit the screen sounds like a slightly more familiar (and digestible) bit of nonsense than his "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". Here is a story that re-imagines President Lincoln to have a secret identity as a vampire killer who seeks the beast that killed his mother.
With a fairly restrained $69 million budget, Tim Burton producing and "Wanted" director Timur Bekmambetov helming, it will hopefully prove better than expected - the choice of stage actor Benjamin Walker is a smart one (check out his great work in the zero-budget indie "The War Boys") as he seems poised to break out."