- Cast: Romain Duris, Vanessa Paradis, Julie Ferrier, François Damiens, Héléna Noguerra, Andrew Lincoln, Jacques Frantz, Amandine Dewasmes, Jean-Yves Lafesse, Jean-Marie Paris, Tarek Boudali, Geoffrey Bateman, Philippe Lachaux , Natasha Cashman, Hiromi Asai, Sophie Jézéquel, Audrey Lamy, Dominique Giafferi, Elodie Frenck, Augustin Barrutia, Camille Figuereos, Nina Melo, Adina Cartianu, Patrick Massiah, Gianfranco Poddighe
- Director: Pascal Chaumeil
- Writers: Laurent Zeitoun, Jeremy Doner, Yohan Gromb
- Producers: Nicolas Duval-Adassovsky, Laurent Zeitoun, Yann Zenou
- Casting: Tatiana Vialle
- Costume Design: Charlotte Betaillole
- D.O.P.: Thierry Arbogast
- Editor: Dorian Rigal-Ansous
- Makeup: Céline Colinet
- Music: Klaus Badelt
- Production Design: Hervé Gallet
You could say Alex Lippi is a ladies'man but it is not true. Of course he has already wooed and charmed armies of women, young and less young, French and foreign. But Alex does it only on active service. Indeed he is appointed to break up undesired couplings. This time he must prevent a rich young lady from marrying an English millionaire. The girl is beautiful and the future husband a perfect match. Will he manage to accomplish this difficult mission?
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Cannes, France; Marrakech, Morocco; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Nice, France; Paris, France
- Production Budget: €8.7 million
- Production Companies: Quad Productions, Script Associés, Focus Features, Chaocorp, Cinémage 4, A Plus Image, Banque Populaire Images 10, Orange Cinéma Séries
Pascal Chaumeil's feature film directorial debut after a lot of TV work and over a hundred commercials on his belt.
Screenwriter Laurent Zeitoun got the idea of the film from something that happened in his family, when one of his cousins was in love with someone who didn't treat her well and he told his uncle that they should hire an actor skilled in improvisation to split up the couple.