Jeffrey D. Erb and Joe Nicolo have set up Feverpitch Pictures with the plan to produce 2-4 low budget efforts per year reports Variety. On their current slate:
– “American Pie” star Thomas Ian Nicholas and “CSI: Miami” thesp Adam Rodriguez will star in “Let the Game Begin,” a dramedy about a man who gets introduced to the life of a pickup artist in search of the ideal woman. Shooting begins June 18th.
– Dante Tomaselli directs “The Ocean,” a horror film set around a psychic (Dee Wallace) who travels to Puerto Rico to be with her estranged family.
– “9/11 Kevin” has Jace Alexander (“Rescue Me”) directing the story of a man (Thomas Cavanaugh) who in escaping his past wanders into a town and inspires the populace.
– Shooting begins next year on “Hunt of the Sea Wolves” which deals with the threat of terrorists and piracy on the high seas.
– Finally, they’ve set up “Sensitive Guys,” a comedy starring Scott Speedman, Anna Faris and Missi Pyle to be shot in LA by Mark Silverstein.