Michael Cera (“Juno,” “Superbad”) has finally agreed to do the feature film version of Fox’s cancelled but highly acclaimed sitcom “Arrested Development” says E! Online.
Cera had been the lone holdout among the show’s stars for several weeks. The rest of the show’s cast including Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Jessica Walter, Jeffrey Tambor and David Cross, are already up for it according to sources and the movie may go into production as early as the end of the year.
Ron Howard told Ryan Seacrest at the Oscars on Sunday that “It’s looking very much like we’re going to make [the movie], but we’ve now been asked to stop offering any details. It’s cloaked in a little mystery, but it’s looking good.”