One of the more fun rumors of the Christmas/New Year break was one which suggested former “Breaking Bad” star Aaron Paul had been linked to Gareth Edwards’ upcoming “Star Wars” spin-off film.
Paul was connected to the project which is said to center around a group of roguish ‘space pirates’ with the younger version of Han Solo playing a key part. His role in the film was not specified.
Now the actor has taken to Twitter to respond to the rumor ,and seems to shoot it down in the best way possible:
– Aaron Paul (@aaronpaul_8) January 3, 2015
That spin-off film is said to begin filming later this year at Pinewood Studios ahead of a late 2016 release.